Votes: 91 86.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1781 - 1800 of 15477 Posts

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
I'll hopefully be getting off around 5

I hope the freight shipment gets done early, or pushes a day!

Why ya love the thread, ain't like any "building" is going on :rofl
A guy and his dumpster are wanted in the disappearance of a National Legend.

Sent from my Galaxy LML

·
Registered
851 Posts
I did have a hoodie for Matt, but I just lost it.

Sent from my Galaxy LML
Ok it didn't scare your truck but that Cummins did pull a ricer fly by if it was a real race you would have spanked him

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Quiz question for the day:

What was I trying to make when I drew this drawing 3.5 months ago

It's one half of a setup, that needs another part to make it complete
View attachment 403057
What do we get if we win?!?

Thats the "custom lift brackets" you "designed"...:rofl When you gonna work on that? I call dibs on first production set!:thumb

Wish i could meet up with u guys. I've been off all last week between jobs and then my new jobs ready so i said fuck it. Start today! So on my last 2 weeks we never went to work(they start next tues) but ill be in lafayette now.:gearjamin

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,787
What do we get if we win?!?

Thats the "custom lift brackets" you "designed"...:rofl When you gonna work on that? I call dibs on first production set!:thumb

Wish i could meet up with u guys. I've been off all last week between jobs and then my new jobs ready so i said fuck it. Start today! So on my last 2 weeks we never went to work(they start next tues) but ill be in lafayette now.:gearjamin
you win a free trip to Houston to have dinner with the boys :thumb

that weird bracket was an idea (only one part of the puzzle) to help the guys with an 01-10 truck, so they could drop there diffs down a little like us LML guys :thumb

buttttttt it never got off the paper :rofl

jwc=ideas4days

btw,

good luck in your new job :thumb

bet the wife is loving it humpin:

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,789
any of the guys showing up tonight need some shackles?

we are "cleaning house" at work, and these slings are getting tossed in the metal bin, but i made sure to save the shackles :thumb

they will be in the bed of my truck by the time i leave today.. and i will probably keep 4x of the bigger ones. for chits N giggles

shackles
IMG_6884.jpg

said slings
IMG_6885.jpg

·
Registered
754 Posts
What's up with the 4 leg slings? Non serviceable? Length of legs? Tags attached w/ lifting capacity?

I'm a professional dumpster diver......

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,791
What's up with the 4 leg slings? Non serviceable? Length of legs? Tags attached w/ lifting capacity?

so am i :)

some of the smaller ones are from Bishop Lifting and were made for us back in 2009, but when the offshore regulations got more strict, we said FTW and quit using our own slings and cargo boxes, and since then have third party rented all offshore baskets and slings

there is one in there (IIRC) that is like 15-20' (don't quote me) that came in from a job and we just adopted it and threw it out in the graveyard

if you want one, i can save the pallet to the side and when your down here or whatever i can give it to you, or you can pay Konahoss a badass delivery fee to hook you up :thumb

·
Registered
754 Posts
The only thing that is keeping me from this & the meetup tonight is travel time. I just don't know if i can fit it in between Cleburne & Wax stuff going on.

Kona, if you grab this stuff and meet me at some point when you drive back towards DFW, I'll gladly buy you fuel or something. Either that or meet me halfway between Cleburne & Houston?

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Jdub, I'll take 4 shackles if you feel like shipping them (I'll gladly pay for shipping).

·
Registered
6,230 Posts

so am i :)

some of the smaller ones are from Bishop Lifting and were made for us back in 2009, but when the offshore regulations got more strict, we said FTW and quit using our own slings and cargo boxes, and since then have third party rented all offshore baskets and slings

there is one in there (IIRC) that is like 15-20' (don't quote me) that came in from a job and we just adopted it and threw it out in the graveyard

if you want one, i can save the pallet to the side and when your down here or whatever i can give it to you, or you can pay Konahoss a badass delivery fee to hook you up :thumb

Me three,

Favorite one is the California Closets dumpster two blocks from me.

Enough solid wood crown molding for the TV and living room

Still using the using the drawer stock from last year when they left about 30 7ply drawers outside.

I think now some guy with a trailer works their and he collects the all the good stuff...:(

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,795 (Edited)
The only thing that is keeping me from this & the meetup tonight is travel time. I just don't know if i can fit it in between Cleburne & Wax stuff going on.

Kona, if you grab this stuff and meet me at some point when you drive back towards DFW, I'll gladly buy you fuel or something. Either that or meet me halfway between Cleburne & Houston?
no worries man :drink

i'll get your number from konahoss and send you a picture of the slings laid out, remember, i myself nor the company i work for are liable for anything you do with them :thumb

Jdub, I'll take 4 shackles if you feel like shipping them (I'll gladly pay for shipping).
which ones would you want? I have taken the 4 i want out, and since you asked about the shackles first, you get first pick

i sent you my # once, use it :) :rofl
IMG_6890.jpg

Me three,

Favorite one is the California Closets dumpster two blocks from me.

Enough solid wood crown molding for the TV and living room

Still using the using the drawer stock from last year when they left about 30 7ply drawers outside.

I think now some guy with a trailer works their and he collects the all the good stuff...:(
ours is kinda bleak right now :(

idk what dumbass keeps throwing baskets inside without cutting them first nono

my father in law is always hitting up salvage places to make creative things with junk, and some turn out pretty damn nice! (mainly decorative furniture)

IMG_6891.jpg

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Drill pipe!

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,797
Drill pipe!
deal :thumb

and those pipes are just cut up tool bodies, we dont deal with collars or drill pipe here :thumb
IMG_6890.jpg

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
1781 - 1800 of 15477 Posts