Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not new to trucks but new to the duramax line... 2008 3500hd... 8000# tagalong florida flat roads and I'm running on 3rd line of temp gauge and rising @ 60mph... drop to 55 and maintains the 3rd line... trans temp didnt get any higher then 217. At a stop light briefly oil low message popped up but never seen again oil gauge runs just under first line.... 20 miles after all this happened went into limp mode for fuel filter which was changed 2 days prior with fresh ac delco... got to destination shut truck off 10 min later fired it up messages saying change oil filter I reset everything drove home from Newport ritchey to ocala with no issues other then i didnt have any cruise control... I spent too much money on this truck. This was my first tow with the truck since purchase... I planned on pulling my 5thwheel on a weekly basis but now I am not so sure... please help fix.... and ANY REPUTABLE DURAMAX SHOPS IN NORTHERN FLORIDA???

·
Premium Member
5,057 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
We have 2 good diesel shops in Jacksonville, if you are in the area, Redline Diesel Performance and Supreme Diesel Performance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts