Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:fart

I think we need a thread on kills. What have you done? Smoked out a honda? A ford? A grandma in a caddy? Post em and lets all have a good laugh!

:rof

·
Registered
33 Posts
Not a kill,but still fun.

While cruising town on Saturday night at Schied's in Terra Haute we had about 5 rice rockets come up on is. They took all of us by surprise but one buddy in a common rail and myself. There was a Neon SRT4,a WRX,a newer VW Golf ,and a few other nameless bubbles. All sounded like they were turboed. They tried to split around me,some in the slow lane the others in the turn lane. Needless to say they didn't make it until we caught up to some traffic after about a mile,before that I outran them at speeds up to 90 or so. Not bad for a truck full of fuel(47 gallons),spare tires,tools,water,weights,luggage,and people,I'd say around 9000lbs. total. A few even got a pretty good cloud of smoke into the window,boy I love my duals,equal opportunity offenders.:D When I rolled up to the light to turn at our hotel,the one in the WRX rolled up and asked how much boost I was running,I said not much,maybe around 30 lbs.,he said he was pushing around 15 lbs. Sounded like alot more than stock when he would get on it.

I hope I see those guys again next year with less weight and my new motor.:rockin

·
Registered
83 Posts
Kill with a price!

About 1 year ago sitting at a set of lights a ricer pulled up beside me and rolled his drivers window down. With a sigh I obliged to hear what he had to say. He asked "Hey what ya got done to that thing?" I replied with "Well I have a few go fast goodies chip, pane, nitrous etc.". He says cool .....go the block or what? Me being me replied "Sure I like my rice burnt!". After 4-5 seconds of spoolup I launch in 4 wheel drive and smoked him! However..........................what I didn't know is that behind the ricer was a ghost car with his drivers side window open. During spoolup there was a tiny itty bitty cloud of black smoke exhailed from Nasty Girl .......ok ok it was alot.:D And unfortunately for me filled the cop car full of black soot and smoke. 2 blocks later I made a left turn with red and blue flashing lights in my mirror..........Ever seen a cop so mad he could hardly speak?. I DID!!!

Ended up with a $475 stunting ticket but I had my rice burnt like I like it and a good laugh to top it off! :D

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Swwet. Lets keep em coming!

Also, mods, these threads tend to get kinda popular. i wonder if maybe we should make this sticky so that more people will see it?:pimp

·
Registered
16 Posts
Awsome stories!! More! More! nasty girl i love "I like my rice burnt!" OMG i laughed so hard!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
On the way to work this morning. I pulled up next to one of those Lincoln Pick up trucks:rolleyes: Well the light changed and we started to pull away and he starts to play games becasue he knows my lane drops to his lane. Well lets just say he was just a memory in my rearview:gearjamin . He was definitley ticked off because he hit his brights and wouldn't dim them. So I finally hit my aux backup lights and he got the 100 watt message real quick . Bye Bye Baby Bye bye :D :gearjamin

·
Registered
45 Posts
About 1 year ago sitting at a set of lights a ricer pulled up beside me and rolled his drivers window down. With a sigh I obliged to hear what he had to say. He asked "Hey what ya got done to that thing?" I replied with "Well I have a few go fast goodies chip, pane, nitrous etc.". He says cool .....go the block or what? Me being me replied "Sure I like my rice burnt!". After 4-5 seconds of spoolup I launch in 4 wheel drive and smoked him! However..........................what I didn't know is that behind the ricer was a ghost car with his drivers side window open. During spoolup there was a tiny itty bitty cloud of black smoke exhailed from Nasty Girl .......ok ok it was alot.:D And unfortunately for me filled the cop car full of black soot and smoke. 2 blocks later I made a left turn with red and blue flashing lights in my mirror..........Ever seen a cop so mad he could hardly speak?. I DID!!!

Ended up with a $475 stunting ticket but I had my rice burnt like I like it and a good laugh to top it off! :D

AWESOME JOB WAY TO GO . I LOVE IT. The only part that sucks is the ticket part

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just so "SWEETLY ROASTED" a dodge! totally made my day!!! ha,ha don't mess with a chick! lol

·
Registered
134 Posts
When i got my truck the first thing i did was put the full 4in exhaust on and i raced my buddy with a crew cab 4x4 dually with edge juice and attitude and i rolled him up and smoked him like a joint at a Jerry Garcia concert.LMAO he was pissed

·
Registered
45 Posts
When i got my truck the first thing i did was put the full 4in exhaust on and i raced my buddy with a crew cab 4x4 dually with edge juice and attitude and i rolled him up and smoked him like a joint at a Jerry Garcia concert.LMAO he was pissed
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA:rof Way to go . I like the analogy, way to funny

·
Registered
19 Posts
06 black beamer.

He was riding my azzz for a few miles and we were in traffic so I couldn't go any faster. Finally pissed me off I laid into her and blew a huge chunk of smoke at him. I would KILL to have had a picture of his face while trying to maneuver around the smoke cloud.

Actually I just found a picture of him....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts