Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So my step dad has a 2006 6.0 powerstroke. Sice he has got it he has always said he could beat me at a race. Although I know he knows he cant. He owned a Duramax and knows what they can do. So he put a superchips on it and straight piped it and has talked it up even more. So Easter sunday we was heading to my grandmas house and he was in front of me blowing smoke. So on the way home I was in front of him and I pulled over on a LONG stretch of road to race him. I had my wife and two kids with me in the truck and my mom was with him. So we counted down and went. By the time I hit 80 I had 5-6 truck lengths on him! So you know he has some excuses. #1 "I only have it on economy" (but smoking like performance level)#2 "I was spinning in gravel"(paved road)#3 "you blacked out the road and couldnt see where I was going". I just laughed and said turn it to performance ill make sure your not in gravel and ill try not to smoke so much. He had no response.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Congrats!!!:drink

·
Registered
213 Posts
meh :(

my dad's got an lmm

·
Save Water, Drink Beer
1,102 Posts
Nice, Congrats bud. Sounds like you need to get him again. lol

·
Registered
186 Posts
heck of a way to spend time with the family

·
Registered
734 Posts
Yeah before I put my 22's on my truck, I raced my buddy that has a 6.7 cummins and I SMOKED him lol. When we finished he said I had it in manual and wasn't shifting right and then I blew him away when I told him I was only in my tow tune haha. He was so mad for the rest of the night.

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
It always feels good to have a good kill!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts