Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone upgrade to cab air ride? I looked for a year only to be told no longer available. So I built my own from pics of the link cab mate. The ride improvement is nothing short of amazing. Have my drawings and parts list if anyone wants to duplicate it. I have a 2007 crew cab with Monroe bed. Just did head gaskets on it a few months ago.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Anyone upgrade to cab air ride? I looked for a year only to be told no longer available. So I built my own from pics of the link cab mate. The ride improvement is nothing short of amazing. Have my drawings and parts list if anyone wants to duplicate it. I have a 2007 crew cab with Monroe bed. Just did head gaskets on it a few months ago.
That sounds very neat - and useful!!

Yes, I definitely would like to learn more about what you did on this.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the exact same truck and would very much like to put an air ride on the cab.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts