Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got Korys tunes a couple weeks ago was wondering if when I do not have the T/H button turned on if there is anything but some additional power going on? I'm new to EFI live but really enjoying it so far.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
TQ converter locks in second on T/H and around 55mph without T/H

·
Premium Member
15,249 Posts
And of course when you have the t/h button on you have the turbo brake on as well.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
And of course when you have the t/h button on you have the turbo brake on as well.
Turbo brake is on in normal drive also if the tune is calling for it, you just won't feel it unless the tc is locked. There aren't separate ecm tunes for tow haul.

·
Registered
7,904 Posts
I have been running robs tunes for about a month now, really happy with them. Thanks Dustin!:cool: Question I have is can I dd in a tow tune w/turbo brake without hurting the turbo? Is anything gonna wear out faster? I really like the sound of the turbo!! If I want it to be quite I just turn off tow/haul rather then switching tunes.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
The only thing T/H does is alter the trans shift points and converter lockup points. Doesn't change anything in the ECM tune.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts