Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

6041 - 6060 of 13011 Posts

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,041
I woulda had to have called him out on the cb, since in person he easily recognized me lmao... Only problem, the cb in this truck SUCKS... It's like line of sight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

I had just shut it off anyways. Got tired of listening to 6 people talking at once about who's the super-est super trucker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
I had just shut it off anyways. Got tired of listening to 6 people talking at once about who's the super-est super trucker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The one that hides on the back roads is the superduperester :drink

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,485 Posts

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
Guy got stuck when the shoulder gave out/pulling a little too far over, figured what the hell, I don't have anything gooder to do.

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
Helpin out an old Schneider brother :thumb
When I walked up I asked how well "SEM" (Schneider Emergency Maintenance) was doing and he just laughed and said that he's been there for over an hour an they still didn't have a tow truck on the way.... Made a quick $20 that I didn't even ask for, so I call that successful :drink

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
@chevor I just saw you know someone with l5p keep us updated on it

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
I say he has to be near a three million mile driver. Puts 150k on trucks and trades them. Licenses through Montana.

Says the trucks get better every year.

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
He must get some pretty killer deals offset devaluation or a crazy high paymeny. I saw he already put some pretty good miles on it so he's probably gonna the best source for how they hold up

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
No no no. He is a GM retiree, so discount there. And MONTANA licensed :wink2:. His 16' @ 150k miles brought $34,000 in trade.... I say he is only paying around $15k for a new truck.

Specs them for resale.
So $1000 for every 10,000 miles.

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Just got a random call from Aaron, owner of all in asking if there is an in and out burger in Joplin lol. Talked to him a bit about he has going on with the 2.8 and other stuff. Looks like I'm gonna become a dealer for him if anyone is interested

Reactions: kowclub173

·
Premium Member
8,687 Posts
Just got a random call from Aaron, owner of all in asking if there is an in and out burger in Joplin lol. Talked to him a bit about he has going on with the 2.8 and other stuff. Looks like I'm gonna become a dealer for him if anyone is interested

Since you know Aaron, and I know you, I'm expecting some good deals...

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,485 Posts
;feel

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Since you know Aaron, and I know you, I'm expecting some good deals...
For sure. I don't plan on selling anything else but I should be able to get deals on other stuff through them. Anyone know what I gotta do to sell on here?

Reactions: M.A.M.

·
Registered
3,010 Posts

·
Registered
7,688 Posts
Have to be a supporting vendor and last I talked to a buddy who was looking to do it the cost was crazy

6041 - 6060 of 13011 Posts