Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

12901 - 12917 of 12917 Posts

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #12,901
Anybody on here ever do any leather wrapping? Iv been contemplating ordering some cow hide and piece by piece wrapping panels in a dark brown leather. I have an inherit need to tinker and that might be a cheap outlet for it. Can’t really find any other semis with a nice dark brown leather interior so i think it would be a unique look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Finally! Wheels on!
8,985 Posts
No, but that would be cool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,485 Posts
the endangered Nauga too :cool:

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
Use Coon skin😉, curtain of tails.

A few weeks ago the nephew was telling me they shoot 24 coons that week. Brother in law is a farmer part time with his main job off. But man that seems like a lot just to spot.

·
Registered
785 Posts
For a class 8 or something that you sit in a lot, Pig skin may work. I think it's more durable than some of the other leathers out there.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #12,908
I haven’t really looked into options much yet. Just came across some cowhides online and got me thinking...

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #12,909
Watched this guy lose a hub/wheel, got up next to him and tried to get his attention, dumbass wouldn’t even look over when I yanked the air horns.
Oh well just sat back and watched for the next one to go.

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
Truck aprons....so much fun now.

I think it's funny making a 270 degree turn now letting the trailer corkscrew up the apron. Cars seem to back way off.

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,485 Posts
A whole new level of 'Hand Talkers'.....the swinging full arm technique.
No idea how he uses the CB when driving....the whole cab insides must be beat to hell.

·
Finally! Wheels on!
8,985 Posts
Just couldn’t help but share this

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
What's up fella's?
I picked up a Surface Pro7 computer today since my wife has confiscated my Pro3 since last year. Maybe I can again help to provide smart ass answers and ridicule our fellow forum members since I can easily get back online now. :p

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #12,916
What's up fella's?
I picked up a Surface Pro7 computer today since my wife has confiscated my Pro3 since last year. Maybe I can again help to provide smart ass answers and ridicule our fellow forum members since I can easily get back online now. :p
Just saw this comment, I’m still done in the south east hauling green beans. Got a few more weeks here then back to the Midwest for more.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #12,917
Got a call earlier today. Iv kept in touch with the guy who bought my lmm, he ended up having to buy a new truck before he got it put together. Now he sold it to a guy who owns a tow shop. Apparently it’s alive once again and will be getting a wheel lift fitted. Really would be awesome to some day see it running around again.

12901 - 12917 of 12917 Posts