Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

13641 - 13659 of 13659 Posts

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,765 Posts
Dare you to buy him a set of these and sneak them on when he aint looking....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
It has to be a wild feeling to jump in a little car like that after spending days on the road in the big truck.
You don't even notice it after a while. I drive a semi all day and even when I drive my Vette to work i don't feel the size difference. Just something to get in and drive.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13,643 ·
It has to be a wild feeling to jump in a little car like that after spending days on the road in the big truck.
First time I got in my dually after a few weeks in the kenworth, it felt like the roof had was smushed down. Actually felt kinda claustrophobic.
After that one time i hardly notice anymore, other than I feel tiny next to semis on the Highway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Reactions: nashguy207

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,765 Posts
You and two others have said that

I guess immature people think alike....lol.

Then throw in a rainbow flag bumper sticker..

·
Registered
19,040 Posts
I guess immature people think alike....lol.

Then throw in a rainbow flag bumper sticker..

We had a magnet rainbow sticker floating around the job site, joking around with employees and subcontractors. It read " im so gay is cant even drive straight"!

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
We had a magnet rainbow sticker floating around the job site, joking around with employees and subcontractors. It read " im so gay is cant even drive straight"!

Was it ever on your Toyota?

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19,040 Posts

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
No not my car. Lol

Likely a safe move on their part.

Reactions: 1TRIKHD

·
Registered
6,340 Posts
The DC I work for has 2 Toyota forklifts. Guess these have been to 2 other DCs. Look pretty new. But they are so damn loud. Louder on the inside then the out too. Everyone here is Assigned a Yale until their lift goes down... Then it's one of the Torcher Machines.

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13,653 ·
The DC I work for has 2 Toyota forklifts. Guess these have been to 2 other DCs. Look pretty new. But they are so damn loud. Louder on the inside then the out too. Everyone here is Assigned a Yale until their lift goes down... Then it's one of the Torcher Machines.
You guys load your own trailers?

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13,654 ·
All ready to get back to work tomorrow

New glass watermelons on the air cleaner panels and back of the cab. As well as lights inside the air cleaner.

Ignore the color difference on the second picture, I was testing different bulbs.

Sadly all the lights I put on last fall will be getting replaced through out this year. Trux leds have been horridly unreliable, so I’m going old school with replaceable bulb glass lense watermelon lights anywhere I can.

·
Registered
6,340 Posts
You guys load your own trailers?

I am no longer driving roads for a living. Took a job 20 miles from home operating a 16,000 pound forklift for a Lowes Flatbed Distribution Center. Unload and stack all kinds of building materials. Drive just as much in reverse as forward🤣

·
Registered
909 Posts
I am no longer driving roads for a living. Took a job 20 miles from home operating a 16,000 pound forklift for a Lowes Flatbed Distribution Center. Unload and stack all kinds of building materials. Drive just as much in reverse as forward🤣
When did you get out of the truck and take this job

·
Registered
6,340 Posts
Late April.

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13,658 ·
I am no longer driving roads for a living. Took a job 20 miles from home operating a 16,000 pound forklift for a Lowes Flatbed Distribution Center. Unload and stack all kinds of building materials. Drive just as much in reverse as forward
I considered more than once going to run forklift for my main flatbed client.
Might have happened if their lot wasn’t always so dusty

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
I deliver to the Lowes FDC in Centralia WA. It seems like a good place to work. It's all paved so no dust.

Reactions: kowclub173
13641 - 13659 of 13659 Posts