Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The DMAXSTORE is excited to announce our Lower Control Arm Pre-Order Interest Thread for the 01-10 Platform.

Backed by the industries leading warranty, these LCA's will offer you a total custom look while adding extreme strength and reduced weight over the OEM LCA's. They will be offered in red, white or black powder coating as well as raw for those who want to add their own finish. These will give you the ultimate custom front end look and performance when utilized with our Kryptonite UCA's.

The LCA's will come with the Kryptonite Lower Ball Joints and all bushings installed, for a bolt in ready application.

By adding your user name to the list by responding to this thread here @ Forum: What?s Going On In The DMAX STORE | DMAX Store and then emailing your personal contact information to [email protected] you will be placed on a list for the first production release and we will contact you when we are ready to take your payment and start production on the first run of the LCA's. All orders will be considered special order and will take 6-8 weeks for completion. We would like to get as many customers as we can on the initial order and release, to possibly reduce the order time and avoid any inventory delays during the first production run of the LCA's

Pricing is $899.98!

·
Finally! Wheels on!
10,978 Posts
They look cool. I wasn't aware that there is a deficiency with the stock pieces. Aren't the stock ones forged? What does it solve?

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They look cool. I wasn't aware that there is a deficiency with the stock pieces. Aren't the stock ones forged? What does it solve?
No deficiency at all. They won't be for everyone, other than weight reduction, Superior strength and custom taste.

·
Finally! Wheels on!
10,978 Posts
Oh, then. Drive on! I'll bet there is a market for it. I was just curious. Thanks

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
What about something to compare to djm lowering lca's... Then they would be functional.

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What about something to compare to djm lowering lca's... Then they would be functional.
we have a set of the kryptonite LCA for that we just installed on our race truck :thumb:thumb

·
Registered
404 Posts
I have the UCA's but why are these double the price?

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
I have the UCA's but why are these double the price?
The majority of the stress is on the LCA not the UCA. The LCA carries the load/weight/abuse shock absorber stress of the whole front of the truck through the torsion bar and is substantially larger, the UCA is for lack of better terms along for the ride....

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.