Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this was the first real mod done to my truck and I couldn’t be happier. I was a little nervous at first after reading so many different stories and opinions online. I decided to purchase the Kryptonite Stage 2 kit from the Dmax Store. I have the truck set at 2” in the front and it still has a slight rake but my drawer system for work still needs to go in the bed. I also ordered a diff spacer kit from CCM Off-road. Truck rides better then stock now that I’m off the bump stops

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thats exactly what I did to my 2011, good choice. They make quality products. I recommend their swaybar endlinks and pisk kit. Not in anyway affiliated with them, just my recommendation as I am happy with my setup. By the way like the white color.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man! Yeah I talked with the Dmax Store and they helped push this decision. One day I’ll have the full front end running all Kryptonite

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Looks great. The ride will get even better when you change out the shocks. I changed mine at 2 years and 24,000 miles, 2 of them didn’t work anymore.

Reactions: NorCal_L5P

·
Registered
69 Posts
Truck looks good! once you throw in the drawer system in the back and it doesn't drop enough, you can always install a drop shackle in the rear as well if you wanted it to be more level.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Truck looks good! once you throw in the drawer system in the back and it doesn't drop enough, you can always install a drop shackle in the rear as well if you wanted it to be more level.
My suggestion as well since you can choose from either a 1" or 2" drop setting.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know it was a rough estimate but my lady’s dad stood in the bed (220lbs) and I got about 1/2 drop so I’m assuming drawer with my tools I need everyday it should come down about an inch

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Is it how the torsion keys are set that determines 1" or 2" front end level?
The keys determine the front and the drop shackle determines the rear. Tighten or loosen the keys to whatever desire you want and if you need to lower the rear to match whatever height you have in the front you can install drop shackles in the rear. The drop shackles have no impact on the front and the keys have no impact on the rear as far as height.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.