Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey im from lancaster, pa i own a 96 s-10 thats about to be bagged im 18 an when i graduate high school i plan to take a loan out for a duramax

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
:welcome aboard,if you have any questions just holler:help i love my demaxs wouldn't go back to a gasser unless i had to.:D

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
Welcome to the Site, Good Luck on your upcoming purchace!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hell yea somthing about black smoke.... do u guys think i could find a nice truck for like 15-20g?

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
hell yea somthing about black smoke.... do u guys think i could find a nice truck for like 15-20g?
a duramax no,unless you don't mind high miles.there is a 01 2500HD crew-short duramax that just sold here in ohio with 190k on it and it went for 18,900.spend another 6k and you can find alot of diesel with mid to low miles on it.:rockin good luck there

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Its doable. The big thing is to have teh cash or loan available and wait till you find the right truck. If you aren't in a hurry, then you can find some awesome deals!

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
You'll just have to shop around, i bought my 04.5 with super low miles for around 30k was it a good deal probally not but its hard to find any used diesels with 17,000 summer time only miles on them!

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
i know i tried to buy a used demax and couldn't find the one i wanted so i bought a new one but i would discourage you to do that you just lose to much money when you drive them off of the lot.just my opion

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i want 1 horriably bad but then again i could find a gas truck for cheep but then when i go to tow ill regret it

·
Registered
484 Posts
Don't pay for something that you don't enjoy driving, learned that mistake the hard way. If you want a diesel, buy a diesel!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Lancaster huh, you ever make it to the Buck to watch any pullin?

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts