Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just a quick question, I have a 2003 lb7 ecsb. Currently I have a mbrp turbo downpipe, 5" exhaust, and an s&b intake. I have a ppe boost valve and a set of glowshift gauges(2400 egt, 60psi boost, and 30psi fuel press) I just haven't installed either of them. I plan on getting a full bore exhaust manifold, AD 100gph, a profab intake horn and an transgo sk 1000 shift kit. After all the mods are on I plan on getting efi live, possibly from longhorn/ppei, but I wanted to know what kind of hp would be safe for these mods. Truck is my DD, and mostly used for racing a few buddies or pulling a 24ft enclosed trailer on dirtbike trips. All help is appreciated!

·
Registered
165 Posts
do some research on the transgo as the 5 speed transmission needs pulled to install and most everyone will tell you that if you are going that far you might as well build the trans.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Basically all it is, is a better valve body. My friend Garrett has one in his 02 gmc and his transmission feels a lot better than mine. I'm not looking for huge, just dependable

1 - 3 of 3 Posts