Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2001 stock it had p008& code it turned out to be rail sensor was unplugged I repaired that then I got P0087 and sometimes p0093 balance rates are good and 30000 miles on Bosch injectors dealer changed focus all lines on top engine fuel filter assembly I looked for soft lines didn’t find one idles 5000 psi when it goes into limp mode he fuel pressure drops to 11000 psi also put vacuum guage 2 to 3 idle goes to over and going down road 8” vacuum

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
It sure would be nice to make sentences out of your words. Makes it much easier for people to understand.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LB7 Duramax

I have 2001 GMC 3500 Duramax, The Truck went into limp mode The code was P0088. I repaired it, the problem was fuel rail sensor was unplugged while I had it apart. Also, I changed Fuel pressure regulator and fuel rail sensor from auto zone. After reassemble, it started setting code P0087. I have 30,000 miles on Bosch injectors and the FICM. Also, dealer changed all rubber lines on the top of the engine and fuel filter assembly.

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts