Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out this morning and started my truck to go to work and immediately I had a check engine light on. I have a cts2 monitor and the two codes were high fuel rail pressure and fuel pressure regulator-high fuel pressure. I would like to know if you guys have ever had this issue on your lb7. At idle my fuel rail pressure was 24.5kpsi, normally its 5-6kpsi. I used the truck on Sunday with no problems at all. Is this problem going to be the fuel pressure regulator and has anyone ever had this issue. Thanks for any help and advise you care to share. John

·
Registered
2 Posts
Went out this morning and started my truck to go to work and immediately I had a check engine light on. I have a cts2 monitor and the two codes were high fuel rail pressure and fuel pressure regulator-high fuel pressure. I would like to know if you guys have ever had this issue on your lb7. At idle my fuel rail pressure was 24.5kpsi, normally its 5-6kpsi. I used the truck on Sunday with no problems at all. Is this problem going to be the fuel pressure regulator and has anyone ever had this issue. Thanks for any help and advise you care to share. John
Did you ever solve this issue

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.