Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lb7 ihi turbo on the lly how hard is it are oil feed and return lines in the same place's as the vvt

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Because i hve a ihi from my old lb7 and i just got a sdp twin kit for free and i have a lly was thinking about putting the ihi in place of the vvt and throwing the s475 with it.thinkin it will fit if i swap the y bridge and a few differnt thing around. so i was gonna handle it and do the swap if the ihi and vvt oil line's ect would all line up and fit

·
Registered
831 Posts
How did you get a twins kit for free?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
buddy of mine is going bigger so he gave me the kit so it's either make it work with what i got or sell the lly and go back to the old lb7

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
Personally....I would just take the SDP kit and have Scott make you a new hotpipe and intake side...

Will save you an ass ton of money....and you could sell the IHI to offset it...you would be out a 1-200 bucks

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
yes oil lines are in the same spot....drain is at back of motor....and feed is center of valley.

Coolant feed is on main coolant tube, drain is on pass side head.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so i could use all the stock lines off the lly to bolt the ihi up

·
Vendor
3,529 Posts
so i could use all the stock lines off the lly to bolt the ihi up
Like we had talked about earlier, they should work but the feed lines could be different lenghts. It looks like you should be fine as the feed lines on the VVT's would be longer if they are different.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts