Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So in previous threads I talked about blowing my engine earlier this summer. Well I finally got another engine in it and was going to part out the old one (blown from an overheat bad compression test on all cylinders). Engine had new injectors put in at just under 100k and had 113k on when it blew. All accessories have been swapped over to the new motor.

I am picking up the truck tomorrow and the shop will knock $250 off my bill to keep the engine. I am taking a new job and a relo so I can't part it out myself so I am probably just going to take that offer unless someone on here wants it for enough more than $250 to make it worth me not just getting it done tomorrow.

It's a long shot but I thought I would throw it up here for the heck of it. The engine is in Queen Creek, AZ at a business.

If interested, make me an offer...quickly.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what do you mean all accesories taken off?
Sorry. All belt driven accessories & sheet metal was swapped off the engine. It's basically a long block plus injectors & turbo (turbo was working fine before the blow out)

·
Registered
85 Posts
If you were a few thousand miles closer i would take that right now

·
Registered
78 Posts
i live in chandler and will pick up in qc if you want engine never has to touch your truck

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i live in chandler and will pick up in qc if you want engine never has to touch your truck
Shoot me an offer-I am heading your way tomorrow morning.

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Have you gotten rid of it yet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.