Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Canada and the cheapest I can get injectors through a dealer is $2600, I'm looking for a good set on ebay and found these Diesel Care and Performance Inc from Diesel Care & Performance and was wondering if anyones had experience with them and whether they are reputable rebuilds or not? Thanks

·
Registered
226 Posts
I also have an LB7 so I am subscribing to see the answers you get.

·
XBoxLive: RenegadeDuramax
1,776 Posts
I keep the Bosch units in stock, ready to ship. Also complete gasket install kits that include everything needed to install.
12 month unlimited mile warranty direct from Bosch and shipping world wide is no problem.

LB7 Injectors
Can't beat that with a stick... ^^^^^

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Going to be going with Merchants injectors in the spring...Just trying to figure out if I'm going to do the install or if I will let him do it...

·
1,776 Posts
Going to be going with Merchants injectors in the spring...Just trying to figure out if I'm going to do the install or if I will let him do it...
There is a good write up on here in the DIY section. I don't know your skill level, so I can't say whether or not you can do it. I'd recommend that you read through the write up, decide whether or not you think you can do it, decide whether or not you have at least a full day to devote to it, decide whether or not you have a shop to do it in (I'm from NE Ohio so I know how cold it is there)... and balance that against the cost of having Eric do it for you... but then again, if Eric does it for you.... he'll stand behind it too.

·
1,776 Posts
Its really not that hard to do.

But Eric Does great work too.
Just time consuming... and this time of year ya need a shop to do the work in. That's what I was sayin....

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Its really not that hard to do.

But Eric Does great work too.
Yes Eric does do good work. I drop by his shop here and there.

There is a good write up on here in the DIY section. I don't know your skill level, so I can't say whether or not you can do it. I'd recommend that you read through the write up, decide whether or not you think you can do it, decide whether or not you have at least a full day to devote to it, decide whether or not you have a shop to do it in (I'm from NE Ohio so I know how cold it is there)... and balance that against the cost of having Eric do it for you... but then again, if Eric does it for you.... he'll stand behind it too.
I've looked through the write up and I know I can do it just would have to pick up the tools. Its more about the space for doing it since my dad took over the large garage. Truck isn't a daily driver either so not worried about that just would have to find a spot to work on it. Plus the warranty of him working on it would be great just encase something happened.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.