Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys my 02 sierra needs work. Head gaskets have been leaking for awhile and now injectors are starting to haze. Already got studs and new exhaust and all that good stuff bought. But down want to tear it down and not repair injectors. What have yall found that is reliable. I've seen the great internet deals turn into expensive nightmares. Would rather spend a little more and know I'm getting a good product. Truck is completely stock at moment but I pull a 30 foot trailer with 15 or 18 rolls of hay on it depending on there diameter. Wanting to give truck a few extra ponies and repair all at same time

·
Registered
250 Posts
Talk to Brent at Lincoln Diesel Specialties. He will hook you up. Go with the SAC00 injectors. Money well Spent

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What bout the pump do they usually last i worked on power strokes for years and seen alot of pumps go bad and wipe out a set of injectors

·
Registered
250 Posts
My CP3 has been good. I havent really heard of a CP3 going bad on an LB7. Not to say they dont go bad. I just dont know anyone that has had one go bad. I just put a FASS 165 on my truck to help out because Chevys dont come with lift pumps

1 - 6 of 6 Posts