Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have a 01 lb7 I need injectors on. I want to go with industrial injection Bosch remanufactured 50 over performance injectors. I daily the truck and want to know if I will be all good with these. I already have an air dog lift pump, brand new cp3, Efi live 5 tune, batmowheel and full straight pipe and head studs, I wanna get some opinions on if I will be all set with my setup to run 50 overs reliably and if I should go through a different company or stick with industrial injection.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'd recommend lincoln Diesel Specialties, for injectors.

Reactions: BOWTIE67

·
Registered
831 Posts
Also do you run the 45 over SAC stylefrom Lincoln diesel specialties in ur truck, if so how are they and how long have they been in there.
I used SAC 45 in mine. I put about 26 K miles on them.
The truck never ran so good. I had tunes for the style injector.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I used SAC 45 in mine. I put about 26 K miles on them.
The truck never ran so good. I had tunes for the style injector.
Do you know if they use the same cups as vco injectors my cups are brand new yet no need to change them if sac will work with them

·
Registered
97 Posts
The cups in the head itself are the same for both injectors, I really like my sac45's ive only had them in for 10k. I also have the tune to run them. Installed at the same time. As far as injectors direct, i cant say i know anything about them, but ive never had anything but a great experience with lincoln diesel, both my father and i get all are fuel related parts for our two lb7's and one lbz through LDS, the customer service is spectacular, and when i was trying to figure out what i wanted to do with injectors on my truck i called them several times and they were supper helpful and knowledgeable, and they helped me troubleshoot problems i ran into. I think many other fourm members would tell you the same things about LDS.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Call LDS & talk with Brent. Top notch guy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The cups in the head itself are the same for both injectors, I really like my sac45's ive only had them in for 10k. I also have the tune to run them. Installed at the same time. As far as injectors direct, i cant say i know anything about them, but ive never had anything but a great experience with lincoln diesel, both my father and i get all are fuel related parts for our two lb7's and one lbz through LDS, the customer service is spectacular, and when i was trying to figure out what i wanted to do with injectors on my truck i called them several times and they were supper helpful and knowledgeable, and they helped me troubleshoot problems i ran into. I think many other fourm members would tell you the same things about LDS.
I have heard so many good things about lds so I have decided to go with them, thank you so much

1 - 10 of 10 Posts