Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have an 01 duramax with 270k miles. I just replaced the injection pump to fix the P0093 code. However it got cold one night (44 degrees) and now I have a lope. It aggravates the shit out of me. All injectors are reading just fine -.1 most in park. I've replaced the FPR fuel filter air filter MAF sensor and FPR again!! I'm out of options and any help would be appreciated ImageUploadedByAG Free1418051190.700107.jpg

·
Registered
448 Posts
I think its the cat license plate! lol Just kidding

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi I have an 01 duramax with 270k miles. I just replaced the injection pump to fix the P0093 code. However it got cold one night (44 degrees) and now I have a lope. It aggravates the shit out of me. All injectors are reading just fine -.1 most in park. I've replaced the FPR fuel filter air filter MAF sensor and FPR again!! I'm out of options and any help would be appreciated View attachment 553649
What do you mean by lope?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rough idle sounds like a cam. I have a video but it won't let me post. However P0380 comes up. I don't see how glow plugs could cause s lope

1 - 4 of 4 Posts