Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Always in process
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking for advice to make my truck run high 13's low 14's in the quarter i have stock exhaust straight no cat no muffler, k&n air filter with airbox mod, banks six gun with SL, banks big head wastegate actuator, and turbo inlet pipe mod not even sure what the truck would run now but it goes real good with the banks on 6. I cant think of anything else i can do until i get transmission which will be when the banks is replaced with efi live.

·
Registered
572 Posts
mine is currently running 12's with efi live, lift pump, and a trans.

·
Wants Brians Rod!
2,737 Posts
Built Trans(ATS or Sun Coast)
Fuel Pump(AirDog or FASS)
EFILive
HD Tie Rods(Fabtech or Cognito)
4" exhaust(or 5")

and that should get you into high 12's...

·
Registered
87 Posts
quick6.6..Who tuned your truck? and how do you like the stack?I thought about cutting my exhaust off and doin a stack.lb7dirtyM some gauges would be good to.wont help you go faster but there always good to have imo.

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
13's or 12's he will need the same stuff... He can run 13's with a stock transmission but it will blow up.
i run 13's with a stock trans, but i limp it everytime i lay into it...
so i try not to do that soo much.
until i get a built trans that is...

·
Always in process
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Thanks for all the info it looks like i am done until i get a built tranny to bad they cost so much looks like around 5000 from what i see for the suncoast v and converter

1 - 13 of 13 Posts