turbo 200 obo
cp3 150 obo

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
I have a good turbo and a good cp3 with fpr
turbo 200 obo
cp3 150 obo
Would you consider $300 shipped to 78043? were they working when they came off the truck? let me know thanks.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i will ship both for 350 and yes they were both working when removed. the turbo has no end play. let me know

·
Registered
83 Posts
i will ship both for 350 and yes they were both working when removed. the turbo has no end play. let me know
What is the turbo and cp3?

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
turbo you know that thing in your engine that has a spinning thingy in the midle, cp3 injection pump.
does anybody know if these will fit a 2001.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
CP3 = High pressure fuel injection pump
Turbo = Turbocharger, the thing that increases air flow into the motor allowing it to make more power.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
turbo you know that thing in your engine that has a spinning thingy in the midle, cp3 injection pump.
does anybody know if these will fit a 2001.
all LB7 CP3's are the same, and I believe the LBZ CP3 will fit also

if you are going to replace your CP3 might as well change the FPRV and shim it too since you are going to be in there

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
damn will. you acctually answered a question. your starting to slip.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
all LB7 CP3's are the same, and I believe the LBZ CP3 will fit also

if you are going to replace your CP3 might as well change the FPRV and shim it too since you are going to be in there
yea tht's what I thought just wanted to make sure since don't have much expierence with diesels. what exactly is a shim kit? thanks for the info.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
shim kit is basically a kit to help hold rail pressure, so in case you ever put higher tunes via EFI live the fuel rails can have the pressure needed they command

and Josh yeah I know bro slippin hard

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
shim kit is basically a kit to help hold rail pressure, so in case you ever put higher tunes via EFI live the fuel rails can have the pressure needed they command

and Josh yeah I know bro slippin hard
gotcha, will this work also for the lmm?

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
You will have to look, but I believe the FPRV shim kit works on LB7's, LLY's, LBZ's & LMM's

but I am not 100% sure....better check with a vendor when talking about ordering

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
You will have to look, but I believe the FPRV shim kit works on LB7's, LLY's, LBZ's & LMM's

but I am not 100% sure....better check with a vendor when talking about ordering
yea I'll check in to that.

·
Banned
5,738 Posts
Shimm kit works for LLY, LBZ and LMM, The LB7 does not have a fprv to shimm, this is one reason the injector bodies crack on LB7's.

·
Registered
6,193 Posts
have you sold the cp3 yet? need to buy one asap! pm me if you wanna get rid of it

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Shimm kit works for LLY, LBZ and LMM, The LB7 does not have a fprv to shimm, this is one reason the injector bodies crack on LB7's.
Ohh so the FPR on LB7's is totally different from the FPRV?

·
Registered
6,193 Posts
Ohh so the FPR on LB7's is totally different from the FPRV?
FPR-fuel pressure regulator. Located on the pump
FPRV- fuel pressure relief valve. Located on the back of the passenger side rail.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
hmm learn somethin new everyday

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
both sold thanks for the ups guys

1 - 20 of 20 Posts