Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stock turbo of an lb7. 250k miles no in and out shaft play and minimal side to side play. Not dusted. Comes with intake elbow thing for it. 400 obo plus shipping. Need the money for somthing else. Needs to go fast

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I honestly dont know whats its worth. Make me a fair offer

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
225-250, I picked up a VVT off an 05' with right under 90k on it for 250 plus shipping. thats an alwful lot of miles on a turbo, most low miles LBZ/LMM turbos are only going for 4-600.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How is it a lot of miles for a turbo? I have trucks with well over 600k on these turbos as well as many others.

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
its all on how they are treated, but still alot of miles. add some boost on that 600k mile truck see how long that turbo lasts.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
my truck gets pulled in the work stock class so the turbo takes a hell of a beating and i cant do a bigger turbo and still run in this class i will give you 200 for it

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
probly 40ish. thats what I payed to get mine, 200+ shipping is a good deal.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I should be able to get it off tonight and and in a box to get it ready to ship sometime tomorrow. I need your zip code for an accurate quote

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wire transfer or postal money order. Paypal has been hacked unfortunately. I have a load of stuff to get shipping on so im bringin it all in saturday to make it all in one shot

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Theres nothing wrong with postal money orders. They have delivery confirmation and request your state issued id to cash it. Wire transfers are just as secure as paypal, just minus the middle man. Your information does not show on my end when a transfer is made. All that shows is transfer in. These are the only 2 forms i can accept unless you want to do personal check and wait for it to clear. Will take me a while because im in wi, and my bank is in texas (i have usaa federal as i am a vet)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts