Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering who makes a good twin setup for lb7? Also can I stil pull my camper with tgem

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
Yes they work well for pulling camper,low egt.
We sell many kits with alot of different options.
Give me a call and we can go over some.
Darryl
775-397-2996

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok will do in the morning? Does anybody finance this stuff so you I dint have to take a loan out at bank

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
shit prolly not cuz than everyone would have twins lol but i guess u never know

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I'm just gonna use the ole amex

·
I'm That Guy...
16,694 Posts
I recommend Scott at ScreaminDieselPerformance.com, lots of guys are very happy with his work.

I believe Darryl at Creatures of the Night might be able to get you an SDP kit or they have a few other options that are good too.

Do you have a built trans? You'll want a built trans before you get twins.

·
Banned
477 Posts
I recommend Scott at ScreaminDieselPerformance.com, lots of guys are very happy with his work.

I believe Darryl at Creatures of the Night might be able to get you an SDP kit or they have a few other options that are good too.

Do you have a built trans? You'll want a built trans before you get twins.
Only if hes going to run some hot tuning. Twins wont add much power, its the tuning that can destroy a trans. But yes a trans is smart move :)

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gmax suncoast goin in it tomorrow! Will he finance it? I just put so much in it with tranny is only reason

·
I'm That Guy...
16,694 Posts
Only if hes going to run some hot tuning. Twins wont add much power, its the tuning that can destroy a trans. But yes a trans is smart move :)
That is a good point, but I just can't imagine having twins without having the tuning to go with it, lol...

·
I'm That Guy...
16,694 Posts
Gmax suncoast goin in it tomorrow! Will he finance it? I just put so much in it with tranny is only reason

I doubt it, but that is what credit cards are for right? Jk...

If you find a performance shop with credit terms, you let me know, haha..

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea I know but after efi and gmax kit, new tires and exhaust money getting tight

·
I'm That Guy...
16,694 Posts
Yea I know but after efi and gmax kit, new tires and exhaust money getting tight

Might be a good idea to wait a little bit, because after twins comes updated tuning too...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts