Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Immediately after install and priming the fass Ti 150 the truck started and ran for about a minute. Now I'm not getting fuel. Double checked fittings, plumbing, prime, etc. Don't understand. I can't get the factory filter to prime. Just keeps pumping out bubbles by hand and the Fass isn't priming the factory filter at all.

Do I have my Fass plumbing backwards? I double checked it against the instructions, but I'm ready to try anything.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Now the factory filter priming pump isn't doing anything. With the bleeder screw closed it never gets hard to pump and with the bleeder screw open nothing happens anymore.

Sounds like I need to rebuild the stock filter head now?

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Ok, just tried that. I'm pretty sure the Fass is primed. Both filters are full. But the OEM filter is not primed. I don't think the Fass is sending fuel to the motor.

Shouldn't the Fass prime the OEM fuel filter for me?

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Never mind. They were backwards

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.