Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
NO...But the LBZ bridge will and flows better to.

Re'

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
NO...But the LBZ bridge will and flows better to.

Re'
Are you sure? I'm pretty sure the04/5-06 LLY is the same as the LB7, and you would have to change the intake runner on the LLy to make an LBZ bridge work.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Look HERE I started a thread on this awhile back. Should answer a few questions, and probably cause a few more.

Re'

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
To swap to an LBZ bridge you need to swap to the LBZ/LMM runners as well. There is no need to do it, the openings on the LLY flanges are both bigger than the one inlet(intake horn) that feeds the two of them, even with the aftermarket 3" OD pieces.

If anything will help, it would be getting rid of the smaller intake horn and going to the one that Rick makes and is slightly larger.

The LB7 bridges are actually larger inside than the LLY's, and they do have the same flanges so mating to the LLY intake runners is not a problem. POSTED BY: [email protected] SDP

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
just like I said.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Will lb7 y bridge fit on 05 lly????
You'd be better off just going with an LB7 up pipe and a full EGR delete bridge (Profab, Allseason, etc).

Just my $0.02

·
Registered
69 Posts
anyone know where i can find a lly y-bridge and the piping that slides into the y-bridge, my dad was helping me swap a turbo and broke the y-bridge... any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I have an Lb7 van bridge on my LLY. If you check out my twin build you can see it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts