Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I left my house the other day for work. Pulled out of my driveway and went down the hill 3/4 a mile to a stop sign. I stopped looked both ways and pulled out onto the road. Now this stretch of road is about 1/8 mile and the speed limit is 25. So I pulled out like normal looked in the right mirror and the truck was blowing some serious smoke! :hyper It kept up for about 25 feet till I really couldnt see behind me then went away. Didnt do it the rest of the day.

Now LBZ's arent know for smoking at all not including being basically stock. I just cant figure out why it did it this one time. Hasnt done it since.

All I know is I wish it did it all the time. :getrdone

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
my LBZ did it one time for about 10 sec.s and then quit but is more a grayish black smoke but that was the last time it did unless i turn the ppe all the way up but the smoke is coal black..

·
Received a Hummer
9,627 Posts
From reading up on things....I was told that an aftermarket exhaust eventually builds up alot of black soot in it...and every once in awhile it throws a huge line of smoke. Because I drive ALOT, and after every couple thousand after it sits....it will blow pure black for a good 25 feet or so.

·
Registered
16 Posts
That was the sign my truck gave me when it needed a new fuel filter. I pulled out of the driveway and looked like a freight train.

·
Registered
121 Posts
about how many feet of smoke do you guys get when starting up?

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts