Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally got around to cleaning the truck up real good. i clay bar'd, compuonded and polished, then finally wax'd!

i installed the TYC non-halo projectors & clear turn signals. also took the duramax/allison emblem off the doors the rest of the truck was already debadged! truck has also had the t-bars cranked 1.5-2" and a 1.5" block in the rear. let me know wat you guys think?!

the paint came out so shiny and smooth!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Very clean! :D Clay bar works wonders. I had to use it to remove swirl marks from my previous vehicle.

Where'd you get the door handles? I like that partial chrome on just the handle, not the full chrome piece like I've seen before.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they are OEM escalade handles. i love the looks of them over thechrome overlays!

·
Registered
406 Posts
they are OEM escalade handles. i love the looks of them over thechrome overlays!
Yeah, me too. Same year escalade fits the gmc/chevy handles?

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i went on ebay and searched for the set that looked like it would fit and checked the paint code and ordered them.

how do you like the race valve? did you ever run the shim kit or just the valve? you notice anything good or bad after the install?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Cool. Thanks. I'll have to look into those.

I honestly didn't notice any difference with installation of the valve. But it's hard to say, I was in the middle of changing tunes and never really tested it (drag strip, dyno, etc.) before or after.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i dont see anything... am i missing something?

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oh hha mustve screwed something up are they gone now?

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah im not the best with this photobucket deal they changed everything around and i seem to keep messing up the pictures...

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks man i def need some bigger tires! i still have lots of meat on these though and dont wanna waste them! so ill be stuck wit the set i have until maybe mid summer...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.