Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i ordered an egr delete without doing any research on it just because it was cheap. now im looking into putting it on found a great write up for it from last year someone posted. now im thinking what exactly does this do and wat are the pros and cons to this? any input? and is there only one piece to this? i got the spacer plate nothing else

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Thats not an egr delete kit, thats an intake delete kit

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ha ok thats y its not making sence to me thanx guys. im looking into getting set up with efi next week theres a local tuner here says he can get 600ft lbs on stock trans with trans go intake and exhaust he wants 350 dollars this sound like a good deal?

·
Registered
931 Posts
600 ft lbs?? .... Truck makes 650 at the crank stock... 600 at the wheels isn't that much? .... Not sure what he's talking about

And blocking the egr and doing the pcv re-route are both good ideas...

·
Banned
17,251 Posts
ha ok thats y its not making sence to me thanx guys. im looking into getting set up with efi next week theres a local tuner here says he can get 600ft lbs on stock trans with trans go intake and exhaust he wants 350 dollars this sound like a good deal?
600 ft lbs?? .... Truck makes 650 at the crank stock... 600 at the wheels isn't that much? .... Not sure what he's talking about
:rof:rof:rof:rof:rof

Think you need to find a different tuner.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
huh i thought they only had 500 stock. maybe ill find someone else

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
whats lly stock?

·
Stupid Has The Balls
2,515 Posts
You have a 2006 LLY like me? 590 I believe or 520. Big difference but I dont care its still faster than a dodge or ford

·
Stupid Has The Balls
2,515 Posts
Just checked mine says 590. 620 you say???? F**k I got screwed

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i have lbz maybe he thinks i have an lly theres a guy i no who went there with an older one like 04 05 and he is at 600 to the wheels maybe he thought i have that same kind of truck i didnt really get to talk to him much about it its was a real quick phone conv im gona go there tomo and talk a lil more with him

1 - 16 of 16 Posts