Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
07 classic hd, dmax, alli, 4x4, mbrp 5" with no cat. What is the best tuner with moniter to use. I've done a little research, on banks, and edge. Banks costs alot of money, edge is alot cheaper, and I am leaning towards that. What is the efi live, and mcrat setup? Also would like to know if there is a cooler temp. t-stat to run(like hypertech for gassers) for diesel engines. I wanted to ditch the the baffle box on the intake, and put a plug there to cover the hole. What would happen? If anything, or would it just make the turbo a little louder?

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
i run the ppe and i love'em,edge is a good choice and i hear good report's from edge,also one that is a good programmer is the diablo sport predator..the efi live is the best avalible but it isn't made for the your every day guy like me..here is some info for the efi live http://www.crankitupdiesel.com/efilive.htm ...hope this helps..good luck on your toys..ps could you upload some pics of your truck?

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
diesel nut

diesel nut, went to your link for the store, and saw the hd leveling kit. is that made by kore? if so, i emailed kore, and asked them if they did lifts for gms, and they said no, and plan to in the future. also thanks for the info on the reply.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts