Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

My Radio stopped working after battery replacement. Any step by step process on how to reset the radio or what can cause the radio to stop working? All the fuses look good..

Any info is much appreciated..

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
3,324 Posts
Does the radio power on or not?

If so, there is a thread here somewhere that talks about how to input the passcode to get the radio to work. I had the same issue last year after disconnecting my batteries. The process is a bit funky.

Pretty sure that you can find it doing a search in the electronics section

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does the radio power on or not?

If so, there is a thread here somewhere that talks about how to input the passcode to get the radio to work. I had the same issue last year after disconnecting my batteries. The process is a bit funky.

Pretty sure that you can find it doing a search in the electronics section
The illumination of the Radio comes on when powered besides that nothing else. If I push the tune knob, the time populates for a few second then goes back blank.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
*The illumination light of the Radio comes on when powered besides that nothing else. If I push the tune knob, the time populates for a few second then goes back to blank.

·
Premium Member
3,324 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts