Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a 263xhd that is leaking fluid out the weep on the output seal as well as from the rubber plug on top. I have replaced the rear output seal twice now with in 3 months. I have read a lot about the pump rub issue and have ordered the upgrade kit from MA. I am also getting a new tail section in the kit as well. My question is does anyone think these leaks are related to the pump rub at all or am I wasting money? no holes on rear case half as many tend to get. truck does vibrate slightly going down the road at 45mph. I also checked the vent tube and it is free and clear. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After cleaning it up I went for a drive. Now I have oil spots all under the truck. This has never happened before. There is a very small amount of play if I push up on the driveshaft. Small as in hardly any but enough to be concerned?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Doesn't the new rear case half come with the bushing? Part number 10236 from MA is what I ordered

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.