Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all after some searching I can’t seem to find the old thread of turbo comparison testing, did it ever get completed?

I have the cab and heads off of truck getting other work done and really leaning towards a Garrett powermax for the money while the time is right. I can’t find a ton of information on them, anyone running one long term that can chime in? I really enjoyed riding in my buddies lbz with this turbo as it is very driveable.

Also does this 65 make a bigger difference in power and in lag or pretty comparable to a 64mm for those who have ran?

·
Registered
86 Posts
This forums all but dead eh? Seems the search function is useless as well. Maybe there's a better one.

Reactions: The Silver Fox

·
Registered
10,684 Posts
Look into Danville performance or wold performance. They both make good vgt chargers. You will have to retune and by your signature find another tuner as rob is out the game. Just a warning, everyone cracked down on the emission deleted trucks so its hard to find tuners. Good luck.

Reactions: 1TRIKHD
1 - 3 of 3 Posts