Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this site and was at the dealer trying to buy an 06 2500HD. All the advertising was showing 360hp. What they tried to sell me was the LLY engine with 310hp. When will the LBZ be available. I wanted to get it this month with the employee pricing plan. HELP!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the heads up. Everytime I go to build a truck on the web site I believe that I have gotten the LLY option. I want to get a new truck but I really think that the LBZ is the way to go. I may have to wait. But the cost difference between a employee priced LLY and the "dealer invoice" priced LBZ will be at least $2000 and then I got the problem of my 2000 model trade being devalued by the employee priced new models. Such a problem. Will the LBZ be that much beter? I hear more power, smoother turbo, faster warm up and 15-20% better mileage! What would that be? 20 mpg? What are ya'll eperiencing with the LLY on a 4wd?

Stu

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.