Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FIRST POST ON ANY TRUCK FORUM EVER, PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF I SEEM RETARDED

Ok so I have a 2006 3500 LBZ with the ZF6 just sitting at 126k miles. Just giving details for clarification. Never owned a duramax and never owned a manual vehicle in general.
My problem is that the master clutch cylinder popped off of the firewall, and I don’t understand what part I need, or if I need to do some custom fab work. Basically the plastic grommet that the master cylinder sits inside of broke, and no matter what master cylinder I look for, none come with a new grommet. So installing a new one would be basically useless.
I just need to know if someone knows what part # the grommet is, or if someone has designed a plate that will secure it to the firewall, just something to help, not having a clutch sucks lol.

I’m lost as to what to do, because on 18 wheelers, the master cylinder is secured with two studs and locking nuts, not this cheap plastic bullshit. Let me know if I need to post some different pictures, or if I need to post on a different thread. ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED.
Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Window Cloud
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread

1 - 1 of 1 Posts