Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever used Lead Foot Diesel Performance in Monroe, Ga? Looking for a reliable dmax mechanic in and around north Atlanta preferably.
Thx!

·
Registered
698 Posts
I've got a friend that uses them all the time. He's got several trucks that they've built. He says they are great to deal with, and he passes a lot of diesel shops on the way to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thx wade!

Any others?

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
I know they mainly work on powerstrokes but have seen a little bit of everything in their shop (dmax and cummins).
I stopped in a few times to price out some work on my old powerstroke, but ended up using a diesel tech closer to me.
They seem like a pretty good group of guys. They weren't trying to sell me everything under sun just the stuff I needed.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know they mainly work on powerstrokes but have seen a little bit of everything in their shop (dmax and cummins).
I stopped in a few times to price out some work on my old powerstroke, but ended up using a diesel tech closer to me.
They seem like a pretty good group of guys. They weren't trying to sell me everything under sun just the stuff I needed.
Good to know. Thanks, man.

Any other thoughts out there?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump