Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we all know, the EPA is cracking down hard on all aspects of tuning. My question is if I have the software & knowledge, will I still be able to tune trucks myself? Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sure you can. First learn how to log data so you can see what is doing what and when. Next make small changes and test. You will need a way to measure gains and loses as you go. When I was learning to tune my LB7 I used the drag strip to qualify results. Take lots of notes. Good luck!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure you can. First learn how to log data so you can see what is doing what and when. Next make small changes and test. You will need a way to measure gains and loses as you go. When I was learning to tune my LB7 I used the drag strip to qualify results. Take lots of notes. Good luck!
Thanks brother! Appreciate it!

·
Registered
5 Posts
So here's my question...does anyone offer any kind of training? I'd gladly pay to spend time with someone that knows the ins and outs of efi Live, either in person, over the phone or video, to "learn". I'm not asking for any delete tuning, blah, blah, blah, I want to learn how to tune top to bottom. Anybody??...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts