Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
On low beam, outstanding light pattern (obviously used when there is opposing traffic)...on high beam, nearly as bright as the landing lights on my aircraft - great for "down-the-road" safe driving.
Well you have made some pretty wild claims here but this one takes the cake. :surprise:

If you want to learn about the restrictions on automotive lighting this is the source... As you will find if you do your due diligence your "aircraft" lights are on a different planet output wise.

https://www.govinfo.gov/app/details/CFR-2011-title49-vol6/CFR-2011-title49-vol6-sec571-108

·
Registered
480 Posts
Well you have made some pretty wild claims here but this one takes the cake. :surprise:

If you want to learn about the restrictions on automotive lighting this is the source... As you will find if you do your due diligence your "aircraft" lights are on a different planet output wise.

https://www.govinfo.gov/app/details/CFR-2011-title49-vol6/CFR-2011-title49-vol6-sec571-108
you know your answering an old screwball.anything pre 2016 the lights suck.case in point,,my fiend has a 15.5 denali and says my lights are way better.
as for leds,,my cadi has led head lights and they are awesome.

·
Registered
231 Posts
you know your answering an old screwball.anything pre 2016 the lights suck.case in point,,my fiend has a 15.5 denali and says my lights are way better.
as for leds,,my cadi has led head lights and they are awesome.
Oh yes I realize that lol :) his landing gear does not go up all the way if you know what I mean. :). My 2020 Denali is LED and are the best lights I have had on any vehicle so far (even better than the wife's 2019 BMW LED's). This includes several that were factory HID and the 2018 F250 Platinum that I got rid of for this one. (INJECTOR PROBLEMS).

·
Registered
480 Posts
666 you have mental health issues,,get some help,,do us a favor,,don't help us w/ your all knowing wisdom.

as said before,,oem lights suck,,do anything to make them better.

·
Registered
480 Posts
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please find another forum to express your hostility issues. Your anger is causing you to make posts in here that are in conflict from one sentence to the next, with the end result you are not helping folks learn more about their trucks.

(for those who havnt paid attention...this is the guy, who in the same post, tells us he dosnt like OEM headlights, but then tells us about a buddy with a 2015 truck who says his 2002 lighting is better).
thats right old senile one,,2002 had hid conversion,,but you know everything.poser
not hostile at all,just stating your way of posting old long tirade one.

feel free to regurgitate others people info

·
Registered
63 Posts
From his posts I believe that his Lake Amphibion went underwater starving his brain of oxygen for a prolong period of time.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts