Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just moved last week from BC to lethbridge, anyone off the forum live in the area? Ive seen a few dirtys driving around. Feel free to give me a pm if you wanna meet up or something. Seems like a good city so far, I got greeted by getting my passenger door keyed at walmart! :biggun

·
Registered
248 Posts
Bump for you!! I know there are at least 2 guys on the DF from the Bridge. Check out June ROTM.

·
Registered
766 Posts
here here
well outside of town. are you on ABDiesels?

·
Diesel Addict
7,755 Posts
i was just up there to see my sister,actualy in McGrath which is close to Lethbridge and come to think of it dieseltwodoor your truck looks aweful familiar,i'm thinking i seen you while i was up there..

·
Registered
766 Posts
ya man
that was probably me or my wife.
who is your sister, we might know her.

·
Diesel Addict
7,755 Posts
my sisters name is Miriam Brubaker,she just married about 3 years ago to Nelson Brubaker..

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
here here
well outside of town. are you on ABDiesels?
Bout damn time. Started to think i was the only one. No im not on ABDiesels..i will be shortly. I think i have seen your truck around, i remember something similar a few weekends back when all the hot rods were driving around.

·
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED
2,860 Posts
Hey dude, I'm in the Lethbridge. Post a pic of your truck so I can spot you drivin around. :drink

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey dude, I'm in the Lethbridge. Post a pic of your truck so I can spot you drivin around. :drink
No pics currently. Its a 08 chev ccsb dark grey, stock tires/rims, black bowties with BC plates. Pretty hard to miss haha.

Heres a vid from behind to give you an idea

·
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED
2,860 Posts
Haha.... I'll make sure if I meet up with you on the traffic lights I won't race you!!! That thing moves pretty good!!!:thumb I'll post a pic of my truck so you can give me a honk if you see me. I'd like to meet up sometime & check out your truck. Maybe get some pics of our trucks together?

Currently getting my ass kicked in the ROTM! Lol.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice rig! Ya id def be down for a meet sometime, my trucks not much to look at lol. Looks all stock pretty much, shes a sleeper :D

·
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED
2,860 Posts
Thanks, I'd say your truck is definitely a sleeper! You must surprise a few people! Lol. So what brings you to the bridge? Work or family I assume? What part of the city you in? I'm on the dreaded North side! Lol. Shoot me a PM if you want & I'll give you my cell number, that way we can meet up sometime before the weather turns to shit! Last winter here was brutal!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks, I'd say your truck is definitely a sleeper! You must surprise a few people! Lol. So what brings you to the bridge? Work or family I assume? What part of the city you in? I'm on the dreaded North side! Lol. Shoot me a PM if you want & I'll give you my cell number, that way we can meet up sometime before the weather turns to shit! Last winter here was brutal!
Im on the west side by the University. Ah i moved from BC to start a new job in June, i work at Charlton & Hill as a first year heavy duty apprentice.

·
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED
2,860 Posts
Cool, I'm just down the street at D.A Building Systems. I don't drive my Duramax to work too often. I've got a POS F350 powerjoke company truck.
What exhaust do you have on your truck? I'd like to get 4 or 5 inch turbo back? Muffler no muffler? Can't decide? Maybe if I heard yours it would help me decide?

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cool, I'm just down the street at D.A Building Systems. I don't drive my Duramax to work too often. I've got a POS F350 powerjoke company truck.
What exhaust do you have on your truck? I'd like to get 4 or 5 inch turbo back? Muffler no muffler? Can't decide? Maybe if I heard yours it would help me decide?
I have 4" MBRP no muffler right now, im gonna be buying a 5" system here soon, you can have my 4" if you want it, needs a new tip(my buddy backed into a cement barrier with it). Ive never heard a dmax with aftermarket exhaust and a muffler to be honest, i got a friend with a 07 cummins and its got 5" with a muffler, sounds decent.

yea very nice city a little too windy for me
I thought it was windy before i moved here also, its not that bad actually, few days here n there.

·
Registered
483 Posts

·
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED
2,860 Posts
I have 4" MBRP no muffler right now, im gonna be buying a 5" system here soon, you can have my 4" if you want it, needs a new tip(my buddy backed into a cement barrier with it). Ive never heard a dmax with aftermarket exhaust and a muffler to be honest, i got a friend with a 07 cummins and its got 5" with a muffler, sounds decent.

I thought it was windy before i moved here also, its not that bad actually, few days here n there.
I might be interested? What brand? Stainless or Alum? How much you want for it? Definitely want to hear your 4inch before you take it off, then 5 inch after. Might make me wanna get 5 inch too?

Haha........ Just wait!!!!! This city blows!!!! Lol.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts