Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I might be interested? What brand? Stainless or Alum? How much you want for it? Definitely want to hear your 4inch before you take it off, then 5 inch after. Might make me wanna get 5 inch too?

Haha........ Just wait!!!!! This city blows!!!! Lol.
Its MBRP, alum. You can have it free when I get 5" if you want it.

·
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED
2,860 Posts
That's a hell of a deal!!! When are you getting your 5 inch on? Still like to hear 4 inch vs 5 inch? But at that price I really can't go wrong! Lol. I'll definetly buy you some beer in trade for the exhaust!!!!:drink

·
Registered
766 Posts
my sisters name is Miriam Brubaker,she just married about 3 years ago to Nelson Brubaker..
I dont know them, but I will make the connection if I ever meet them.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Bout damn time. Started to think i was the only one. No im not on ABDiesels..i will be shortly. I think i have seen your truck around, i remember something similar a few weekends back when all the hot rods were driving around.
Ya that was probably me.
I won a few and lost a lot that night. There was a white reg cab chev with a supercharged 6.0 gas job that absolutely roasted me a few times.
Fun couple of nights though!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
That's a hell of a deal!!! When are you getting your 5 inch on? Still like to hear 4 inch vs 5 inch? But at that price I really can't go wrong! Lol. I'll definetly buy you some beer in trade for the exhaust!!!!:drink
Well, was going to next month but I mayyy have a deal for a turbo so we'll see haha

·
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED
2,860 Posts
Hey bud, I spotted your truck the other day, looks good!!!:thumb

·
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED
2,860 Posts
Driven by it the last few days parked at charlton hill. Big Alligator Performance decal on the back window caught my eye! B.C. Plates, black bowtie, pretty sure it's your truck.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Yup that's it. I just got switched to 5th ave shop on monday, I've been at 9th for the past 3 months right behind fisher diesel service. We'll have to meet up one of these days and go for a rip

·
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED
2,860 Posts
Sounds good. I'd like to go for a rip in your truck, but I'm afraid it's gonna make me want to get EFI Live, exhaust etc. even more!!! I plan on getting it early next year but it's tough to wait.

·
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED
2,860 Posts
Haha..... I hope not! I'm at work and I left it at home in the garage. Lol.

·
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED
2,860 Posts
Jamie,(03Dmax90) driving past your truck all the time, I see you've got your front windows tinted. Do you ever get hassled by the cops around here? I'd like to do mine but I really don't want to give the cops another reason to pull me over.
I met another guy in Lethbridge that's on the DF. He was looking at a DMAX my boss is selling. He recognized my truck from the forum. I think his name was Rob 05Dirtymax or something like that? He works at Fisher Diesel and he seems like a good guy. Is always nice to have more guys on the DF from around here.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Jamie,(03Dmax90) driving past your truck all the time, I see you've got your front windows tinted. Do you ever get hassled by the cops around here? I'd like to do mine but I really don't want to give the cops another reason to pull me over.
I met another guy in Lethbridge that's on the DF. He was looking at a DMAX my boss is selling. He recognized my truck from the forum. I think his name was Rob 05Dirtymax or something like that? He works at Fisher Diesel and he seems like a good guy. Is always nice to have more guys on the DF from around here.
Nope no troubles yet, i roll them down if im beside a cop or they are close. I went into fisher diesel once, wasnt impressed to be honest

·
Registered
71 Posts
Threads a year old but hell I'll bite, I'm a hour south in etzikom. Do my walmarting in leth sometimes

21 - 37 of 37 Posts