Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
from one who has had 19.5s for nearly 1/2 million miles , I agree with the highway tire and snow, real problem but if you run a traction tire if its a 2 wheel drive they sometimes get squirrly ( don't know why brand is relevant) if its a 4x4 and you run traction tires all around then it seems ok. Wear is good but not whats advertised. Stable? yes very much so , run 65 PSI and ride and traction is better , not lower than that! Expense , depends on brand some are more some are less than regular LT tires load raring the same most 225's are 3650 some 16to 20 LT tires are 3750 so thats not really a factor. Looks are very important to some not to others , I am going to AE 20's due to boredom and cheaper than a new truck. I have never noticed any negatives on stopping/starting/brakes and bearing wear , just did first front bearing and hub at 289,000 and did not need it. orig rears and brakes are normal time considering DP info and past experience, I tow 25-30thou most miles and am a good driver but not really a easy driver ,I work it hard. Hope this gives you some food for thought.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.