Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres mine. They are United Pacific 16" with 1/2" line, 1/2" valve, 3 gal tank and push lock fittings. They are pretty loud but could be louder. I have them pointed down (keep water and dirt out better) and out towards passenger side. Seams to work good. They are on a 06 Kodiak. Post up pics and info! I want to see your set up!

·
Banned
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody has train horns? LOL

·
Registered
541 Posts
heres my set.

Custom set of Nathan K5's. 1,2,cast 1,3,1 bells. 2 drilled out. 2 1/2" ID airlines and 2 5/8" selenoids feed it. 9 gallon tank. loudest horn the guys at hornblasters ever heard. :)

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Ive been looking for train horns for my dmax and star. Where do you get um from and what size tank for the dmaxs?

·
Banned
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
adas the K5s are way sweet. So frickin loud. Show some pics of your install. Those things are nuts!

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
I wanna get some just to scare the shit out of people. Those youtube videos are funny as hell when people use em to scare others...

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Banned
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sick! I found me a better tank and 200psi compressor im going to get. Ill see if it makes a difference with these horns. If not ill upgrade the horns too!

·
Reign in Blood
4,555 Posts
nathan makes an over the road K5LA now, its about 1500 for the whole kit...best sounding train horn in my opinion, i know a lot of guys like the P5's, RS5t's and SL3's but meh, the good ol K5LA is where its at!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts