Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was think about doing a 2.5" readylift leaving kit and a 2" rear block kit and run 305/55r20 does anyone have any pictures of this setup??

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
and will rear shocks be needed, the front comes with shock extenders

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Im also interested, gonna be putting on a cognito leveling kit with a 1" block in the rear, wanting to throw on some 33s.

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
according to NorCal Nick, rear shocks are recommended especially if you are going over 1" block. If you are going to do it, do it right and get some better shocks too. The stock ones suck, unless you got the factory bilsteins on. I believe Nick says that he gives 2.5" blocks with a 4" lift. I have 1.5" blocks with the cognito UCAs and stock keys. I still have room for adjustment. Of course my truck is slightly different from the NBS, but not much.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
BTW, I have upgraded both my front and back shocks too. I have Rancho:mad: Should of got Bilsten...:banghead
Are your shocks for a 4" lift?

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I honestly have no clue, I dont think so. I bought the shocks and lift used, so i have no clue. They dont ride that good, So i dont think so...

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
haha ok, your truck has a mean look man.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Im doing the cognito UCAs leveling kit with Fox shocks and all the cognito upgrades to my 05 daily driver... will post pics when done
Im gonna want to see pics of that!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts