Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about picking up a leveling kit for my 08 duramax. Just wonder your guys opinions on whats a good set up. Thanks

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Ask one to be one
5,660 Posts
Cognito is the only way to go!

·
Registered
117 Posts
I went with ReadyLift and I'm completely satisfied.

·
Hey Ass Man!
1,265 Posts
Cheap way - Keys and shock extensions.

Better way - cognito, tie rod sleeves, pitman and idler arm braces and Bilstein 5100's.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Cognito. Talk to NorCal Nick, he is a site sponsor and THE expert in GM Suspensions.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was looking around it's asking me about my vin for some color thing?!? So idk what to do I called my dealer but service is closed all weekend. If anyone could help me with any info on that it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again guys

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Hey Ass Man!
1,265 Posts
Are you looking for your VIN? I'm not sure what you're doing here? Were you on a site looking for cognito's and the site wants this info? Sorry

·
Boom goes the Dynamite
1,123 Posts
Ready lift is what I got and works great no one including the wife compLains about the ride

·
Registered
489 Posts
I also run the Ready Lift w/shock extenders but I do plan on tie rod sleeves in the future for some extra piece of mind. Running a 305 tire as well, hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
I have the Cognito setup, Bilstein 5100 shocks, Cognito HD Idler Pivot Assembly, and the Cognito Putman and Idler Steering braces on mine. The truck rides a lot better than stock and allows me to level the front end without wearing out parts prematurely as well as put a larger tire on. There are a lot of ways you can get a level kit, but Cognito is the only kit on the market that will put all your components back in the factory specs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts