Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im lookin for obs leveled trucks on 35's. I have searched and couldn't find such a thread. But if there is a link would be nice. I'm also kinda new to the forum so I might've just missed it while searching. I'm trying to decide if my next set up will be 35's or 33's and a wider rim. Check sig for info on my truck

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
The reason you can't find them is because it's tough to make that work. Most people use 33s

·
Registered
897 Posts
35s are really difficult to fit. I went with 33s on my 2008, but want to go to 325/60R20s next but they probably won't fit.

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts

Not a nbs but I ran 35x12.5x18's for 2 years. Major trimming and leveling keys cranked! Personally I wouldn't run the bars cranked up like I did. I was constantly replacing tie rods, pitman and idler arms, etc. Plus u can't do hardly anything in 4x4 cause of the toe in. With these trucks, front end geometry is critical. Either lift it with a good lift and lower it to where the cv's level or lower the truck. I lowered mine and I love it.

·
Registered
209 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Im at work and cant post pictures but you can go to my page and see some pics. not quite 35's but they are darn close.

·
Registered
189 Posts
just click on show all statistics>show all threads started by me> pics of the stroker smoker

·
Registered
189 Posts
^ thanks man I still dont know how to do that

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
yea what size tires are those on the classic???? sorry for the hijack

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Not a nbs but I ran 35x12.5x18's for 2 years. Major trimming and leveling keys cranked! Personally I wouldn't run the bars cranked up like I did. I was constantly replacing tie rods, pitman and idler arms, etc. Plus u can't do hardly anything in 4x4 cause of the toe in. With these trucks, front end geometry is critical. Either lift it with a good lift and lower it to where the cv's level or lower the truck. I lowered mine and I love it.
that is a nbs lol atleast it is on gm fullsize. are yall obs nbs and nnbs years the same as gmfullsize?

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
your looking for old body style to this forum

i have a few lowered on 325/60r20 and a few leveled on 325/60r20

lowered 3":

leveled:

let me know if you need pics of anything

·
Registered
209 Posts
What leveling kit do you have and are your bars cranked also, I really like the look of the 35s on stock wheels
I got my kit from Levelingsolutions off Ebay, it included a 2in rear block. I have the t-bars cranked to were there is about a little less than half an inch left. I Know i love the look to but tire wear is a little worse but i have been rotating ever 3k so they look alright.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
your looking for old body style to this forum

i have a few lowered on 325/60r20 and a few leveled on 325/60r20

lowered 3":

leveled:

let me know if you need pics of anything
So 01-07 classic are obs? Bad ass truck btw!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
189 Posts
Yep 01-07 classic are referred to as OBS on this particular forum

1 - 20 of 24 Posts