Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 265 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for pics of tires and/or leveling kits on the 2020’s. Don’t care if it is a GMC or Chevy. Just want to see what everyone is doing

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Sub'd so I can be jelly of y'all. I've seen some super sharp rigs on Insta.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really want to see 295/65 r20’s and 35x12.50-20’s on these trucks. Anyone know if they need to be leveled to run these?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Really want to see 295/65 r20’s and 35x12.50-20’s on these trucks. Anyone know if they need to be leveled to run these?
All of the research I've done here and on other forums is that no level is needed. They will fit fine on stock wheels and not rub.

I've even seen that they'll fit with lower offset wheels too, like +18.

If you were to go to near zero or negative offset, they would likely rub at those sizes and at stock ride height.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow! That looks great. Do you know if he has a leveling kit on it?

Let’s keep them coming folks!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
More of y’all have to have some pics. Please share. We, especially me, want to see them

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I saw on insta one that had 37s on it leveled. I'll see if i can find it. IMO these trucks need some 37s on them to fill up that wheel well and the size of the body

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Come on guys and girls, you have to want to show off whatcha got. Keep your minds out of the gutters, though.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Pics or it didn’t happen. Lol!

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
I would like to see 35’s on zero offset wheels.

·
Registered
240 Posts
i would guess they would rub

·
Registered
47 Posts
Here is mine with a set of 35X12.50 on 22X10 wheels with a -25 offset and 4.5 backspace. Had to turn up stock keys, trim the corner plastic valance under front bumper, pull the carpeted wheel liner towards front bumper and zip tie it, then I removed the built in splash guard piece on back side of front fender. These wheels and tires came off my 2016 that had a 4.5 BDS lift on it. I’m going to run this setup for a few days to see if I like it or not.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Here is mine with a set of 35X12.50 on 22X10 wheels with a -25 offset and 4.5 backspace. Had to turn up stock keys, trim the corner plastic valance under front bumper, pull the carpeted wheel liner towards front bumper and zip tie it, then I removed the built in splash guard piece on back side of front fender. These wheels and tires came off my 2016 that had a 4.5 BDS lift on it. I’m going to run this setup for a few days to see if I like it or not.
“ 4.5 backspace” Is that wheels spacers?

1 - 20 of 265 Posts