Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
241 - 260 of 265 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Did a few upgrades since last post.

Speed Pole custom flag poles

ICS Dash mount

ADD Offroad Bomber front bumper (Baja) with 3 Baja Designs LP6 pros

Chassis Unlimited 2020 Chevy Silverado 2500 Attitude Rear bumper + Sensors+ BSS+ Powder

I have the ADD Offroad Bomber HD front bumper on order so I can have the winch

I also got the Chassis unlimited 2020 Chevy Silverado 2500 Octane Winch Front +Sensors+ Powder with 4X LP6 Mounts. But they sent me the wrong middle piece so I don’t have the 4 LP6 mounts so I might send it back.
still waiting on the rest of my Diode Dynamics ssc3 pro lights.
I chose Diode Dynamics over Baja Design for my fogs(2 clear and 2 amber) because of the beam pattern and USABLE output.

Waiting on Baja squadron pro wide cornering (if I go with the chassis unlimited front bumper)and 2 more Amber LP6 pros

Currently on truck

FabTech 6″ RTS LIFT KIT W/ FRONT DIRT LOGIC 2.25 RESI SHOCKS & REAR DIRT LOGIC 2.25 SHOCKS – K1160DL.

Fabtech Upper Control Arms

Method Race NV305 18in wheels and Nitto Ridge Grappler 37X12.5x18

SDHQ A-pillar light mounts

Switch-Pros SP-9100

View attachment 1089197 View attachment 1089198 View attachment 1089199 View attachment 1089200 View attachment 1089201 View attachment 1089202 View attachment 1089204 View attachment 1089205
Hot damn that looks good man!!! Exactly what I’m looking to do for my 20’. In fact I have the same exact truck lol

What are your plans for that current bumper setup, the Baja? For sale? 1st dibs lol.

Reactions: Alpha7

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hot damn that looks good man!!! Exactly what I’m looking to do for my 20’. In fact I have the same exact truck lol

What are your plans for that current bumper setup, the Baja? For sale? 1st dibs lol.
Thanks!!!

not sure which bumper I’m keeping
I’m adding the new one this week.
But I’ll definitely let you know

·
Registered
73 Posts

I traded in the 2019 CCSB for a 2021 CCLB. Pretty unbelievable how many upgrades GM did on these trucks! Still trying to find time to install the Kryptonite Stage 3 Leveling Kit, but these pictures give a good preview. Cranked the torsion bars up to near level. Added at 35x12.50 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on 20x9 BMF Roulette

I traded in the 2019 CCSB for a 2021 CCLB. Pretty unbelievable how many upgrades GM did on these trucks! Still trying to find time to install the Kryptonite Stage 3 Leveling Kit, but these pictures give a good preview. Cranked the torsion bars up to near level. Added at 35x12.50 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on 20x9 BMF Roulettes with a +0 offset.
Did you have any issues with the stock keys? Cognito told me after cranking them they will drop back down over time. Said I need their keys.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Did you have any issues with the stock keys? Cognito told me after cranking them they will drop back down over time. Said I need their keys.
Not that I have noticed! I just completed at 5,100 mile trip and there is still no change, no rubbing that I can see.

·
Registered
70 Posts
For all you guys running 37” tires that have some miles on them… How do they feel towing? Any regrets, it’s a big tire rotating?

Seeing the new body style on bigger tires just makes them look sooo good proportionally! I only have 3k miles on mine so plenty of warranty left and want to keep it simple for now. I mean it is the family tow pig for trailer lol. I am leaning towards a 3” leveling kit like cognito. Gonna run 18x9 +18 wheels and really really want to jam 37x12.50s. Losing the mud flap and replacing with the kelderman caps or similar, bend the front liner mount… wonder how bad it will rub lol

·
Registered
70 Posts
I told myself I can wait to do anything to it besides tires…. Nope! I blame the forum and a cpl of these recent posts with 37s… you know who you are… cough @Alpha7 cough

·
Registered
17 Posts
For all you guys running 37” tires that have some miles on them… How do they feel towing? Any regrets, it’s a big tire rotating?

Seeing the new body style on bigger tires just makes them look sooo good proportionally! I only have 3k miles on mine so plenty of warranty left and want to keep it simple for now. I mean it is the family tow pig for trailer lol. I am leaning towards a 3” leveling kit like cognito. Gonna run 18x9 +18 wheels and really really want to jam 37x12.50s. Losing the mud flap and replacing with the kelderman caps or similar, bend the front liner mount… wonder how bad it will rub lol

no issues here with towing here 😎👍🏼

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sooo I finally got around to swapping out bumpers!! But after this I’m not looking forward to installing the third bumper 🥵. I reused my Baja designs pods for the center bumper work lights, but I decided to use the Diode Dynamics sae fog light (clear & amber) on the sides because they have a better pattern and output.
New bumper set up:

old bumper setup:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Sooo I finally got around to swapping out bumpers!! But after this I’m not looking forward to installing the third bumper 🥵. I reused my Baja designs pods for the center bumper work lights, but I decided to use the Diode Dynamics sae fog light (clear & amber) on the sides because they have a better pattern and output.
New bumper set up: View attachment 1090165 View attachment 1090166 View attachment 1090167 View attachment 1090168

old bumper setup:

View attachment 1090169 View attachment 1090170
Looks good man! The new bumper has more protection for any serious off-roading. The ADD has higher clearance but leaves the body mount dealio exposed a bit. They both look really good! I gotta get rid of these stock chrome bumpers…

@Alapha what backspacing do your wheels have? I picked the method 701HD 18x9 +18… it has started lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
Looks good man! The new bumper has more protection for any serious off-roading. The ADD has higher clearance but leaves the body mount dealio exposed a bit. They both look really good! I gotta get rid of these stock chrome bumpers…

@Alapha what backspacing do your wheels have? I picked the method 701HD 18x9 +18… it has started lol
Thanks!!

I have the extra bumper now, just saying. Lol

the back spacing on my Method NV305s is 5.75in and the offset is 18mm.

thats how it starts... maybe just rims and tires then next thing you know you are ordering a lift, bumpers and lights.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thanks!!

I have the extra bumper now, just saying. Lol

the back spacing on my Method NV305s is 5.75in and the offset is 18mm.

thats how it starts... maybe just rims and tires then next thing you know you are ordering a lift, bumpers and lights.

View attachment 1090462
View attachment 1090462
Nice mine are same offset/bs. Oh trust me I know, on my second fully built tacoma play truck, took 16’ 4runner from wife for work DD and wouldn’t ya Know a month later I installed ucas/2.5 icon coilovers, rear springs n 5100 billies with 33” bfgs on methods… for work purposes lol. Was supposed to not touch this for a while. 3k miles and 10 months is a while right?

So about that bumper :unsure: what you want for it and where you at? Maybe we should DM…

·
Registered
70 Posts

Old truck
New build… both escalated quickly hehe

Reactions: Alpha7 and redwngr

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice mine are same offset/bs. Oh trust me I know, on my second fully built tacoma play truck, took 16’ 4runner from wife for work DD and wouldn’t ya Know a month later I installed ucas/2.5 icon coilovers, rear springs n 5100 billies with 33” bfgs on methods… for work purposes lol. Was supposed to not touch this for a while. 3k miles and 10 months is a while right?

So about that bumper :unsure: what you want for it and where you at? Maybe we should DM…
sounds like you waited too long lol

I’m in Southern California

·
Registered
2021 Denali HD Fabtech Lift and 37s
394 Posts
I tow on 37s without any issues. With the 6” lift and 37s she still sits level with the boat. I did load F tires so maybe that helps.

Sky Cloud Wheel Tire Vehicle

241 - 260 of 265 Posts