Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys new to the forum and just picked up my first diesel! I have a bone stock CCSB 2006 LBZ. I want to level my truck with the Kryptonite stage 3 leveling kit and fox shocks along with the Kryptonite stage 3 steering kit. I was wondering if I will need a diff drop along with these kits in order to help my cv angles. Not looking for a 4” lift or the zone 3”. Going to keep the stock wheels and maybe throw on some A/T’s. Any info helps! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Diff drop x2

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
X3 on the diff drop. I got mine from CCM Offroad.

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
Hey guys new to the forum and just picked up my first diesel! I have a bone stock CCSB 2006 LBZ. I want to level my truck with the Kryptonite stage 3 leveling kit and fox shocks along with the Kryptonite stage 3 steering kit. I was wondering if I will need a diff drop along with these kits in order to help my cv angles. Not looking for a 4” lift or the zone 3”. Going to keep the stock wheels and maybe throw on some A/T’s. Any info helps! Thanks!
I believe I have read interference with kryptonite kit and upper arms or tie rod ends with some wheels because they are so big... Not sure what size wheels you are running...

FWIW, I have used the RC kits and added Dmax store HD tierod ends and been very happy and save $$ compared to kryptonite...

·
Registered
868 Posts
I believe I have read interference with kryptonite kit and upper arms or tie rod ends with some wheels because they are so big... Not sure what size wheels you are running...

FWIW, I have used the RC kits and added Dmax store HD tierod ends and been very happy and save $$ compared to kryptonite...
That is true, The kryptonite UCAs are so bulky that they will rub with larger tires if you are going to use the OEM wheels. I have congito UCAs and was leveled and ran 35x12.50 on OEM wheels and had no issue with rubbing on the UCAs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts