Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im thinking of getting a 2.5" leveling kit for my truck..its an 06 duramax....what is the best kit to get and should i get rear blocks also to keep the truck even? thanks for the help

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
If you want the best, you should look at the Cognito Upper Control Arm Kit, it allows you to level the truck w/o a harsh ride. It's a bit spendy, but worth it in the end.
Cognito 01-08 GM HD leveling Kit

If you don't have that much, check out Ready Lift's leveling kit, it supplies you with keys, a new adjustment bolt that won't let you over crank the bars, and shock extenders. About half the cost of the Cognito, but a complete kit that they guarantee won't ruin the ride.
Ready Lift 66-3050 2.5" Front Leveling kit for 00-09 GM 1500HD/2500HD/3500HD - I

Let me know if I can help,

Chad

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
cognito is awesome!! If you are close to needing upper balljoints...get them. I am kicking myself for not doing it sooner. Getting better/longer shocks help out a lot. I didnt change out my keys..just cranked the ones I had.

·
Ask one to be one
5,660 Posts
Cognito here as well. Great ride and did not need new keys. I had the shock extenders to start with but eventually went with longer shocks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.